Co-owner and Director, GECON
Co-owner and the director of consultation centre GECON (St.-Petersburg - Moscow), earlier - director of Institute for geology and development of fossil fuels of the Ministry of fuel and energy of the Russian Federation.
Field of concerns: management of fuel and energy complex – the development of oil&gas resources, the transport infrastructure, the investment environment. More than 250 printed papers.
Member of councils under the plenipotentiary of the President of the Russian Federation to the Northwest Federal District - for the development of the fuel-energy complex and on cross-border and interregional cooperation; the chairman of expert group concerning development of mineral resources and development of transport system in Arctic regions. Member of Problem council of the Russian academy of sciences for geology and development of oil and gas fields. The academician of the Russian academy of natural sciences (oil and gas branch).
Presentation Abstract 'Development of logistical schemes of transportation of the Arctic oil and gas from Russia'
• Evolution of the Arctic petrotransport schemes – from wheel oil to a straight shipment from developed fields
• Projects realized in 2011 – 2020 on oil fields and gas development
• Developed and expected markets of Russian Arctic oil and LNG
• How many Arctic oil should be refined in Russia and what for it is necessary
• Project Yamal LNG – the trigger of development of Northern sea way
View all speakers